Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Digital Camera Buying Help - Comparing Canon PowerShot Models



Digital Photography Secretsby David Peterson Click Here!
How to

As a hardcore amateur Photographer, I must admit I fell in love with the Canon Cameras and wouldn't switch to anther manufacturer for whatever in the world. I noticed I'm not the only one with this fetish, as I visited Disney World I noticed that PowerShots were the most tasteless Cameras. So here is my list of popular Canon Cameras. Any of these are excelLent choices.

1. Sd1100Is

PowerShot

Equipped with a 8Mp image sensor, this baby offers great image stabilization, longer zoom level (38-114 mm) and a great design. It comes in colors and can be great gifts.

How to Digital Camera Buying Help - Comparing Canon PowerShot Models

2. Sd870Is

This model is the one for you if you want a wider-angle Lens. Except the lack of the viewfinder, development it rather impossible to use in a enthralling light, you will plainly love all its facilities.

3. Sd770Is

This is supposed to be an update of the Sd1100Is model, costs -ish more and doesn't come in colors. Other than longer battery lifetime I couldn't see any dissimilarity to its predecessor, hence I rated it lower.

4. Sd950Is

With a titanium body and a 12.1 Mp sensor, this Camera is plainly gorgeous. An unique function that comes out of the box is the potential to put together panoramic images. I haven't rated it higher because it is a bit too pricey for the functionalities it offers.

5. Sd890Is

This one is the most high-priced in the PowerShot Elph series. It comes with a 10Mp sensor and a whopping 5x optical zoom. So if you need a camera with a long zoom Lens, then this is definitely the one for you.

6. Sd790Is

I like the Sd770Is model great than this one. The 790Is comes with 3x zoom Lens and 10 megapixel sensor, which is quite normal for a 2009 camera. The downside is the lack of an optical viewfinder. The only thing that makes this camera stand out is perhaps the 3" Lcd display.

7. Sd1000Is

This model has been substituted by Sd1100Is, which is on the very top of my preferences. It doesn't come with image stabilization, which I would reconsider an leading feature. It's quite a nice camera, that's why I put it in this favorites list, but no longer worth buying: if you like it, get its successor!

Digital Camera Buying Help - Comparing Canon PowerShot Models



Digital Photography Secrets by David Peterson Click Here!

Thanks To : Compare Digital Camera Best Buy LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter Commercial Low Temperature Dehumidifier Dish Network Receivers

No comments:

Post a Comment